DOG HARNESS LEAD
- Use with kindness, do not jerk, yank or correct your dog, very important to properly fit
- Escape resistant as walking tool only, do not use to tie dog out due to tightening aspect of harness, it is not chew proof
- Adjusts to any size or body type: align the movable black stops with front leg and it will fit any body perfectly
- Reduces chafing: soft texture with no hard edges or buckles to irritate skin
- Superior strength: hand spliced in the USA, tensile strength of 3,700 lbs, strong enough to hold a boat
- M/L – 40 lbs to 200 lbs.
- SM/MED – 14 lbs to 40 lbs.
Harness Lead is designed to be used as a gentle walking tool by utilizing a dog’s own pressure against the leash to encourage and remind him to slow down his pace. Harness Lead works best in a gentle manner along with positive encouragement and praise from the handler. Relax the leash and let the dog`s pressure be the only pressure against the leash.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Write a review